Latest News

UNIVERSITY OF IRINGA (Formerly Tumaini University-Iringa)

UNIVERSITY OF IRINGA (Formerly Tumaini University-Iringa)
CALL FOR MARCH INTAKE APPLICATION 2017/18
NOW OPEN!
DEADLINE 30/03/2018
CALL 0743 802 615, 0677 048 677Read More

menu

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Martin Luther King Jr. "You are not only responsible for what you say, but also for what you do not say”

 Unless I am convinced by the testimony of the Scriptures or by clear reason (for I do not trust either ,since it is well known that they have often erred and contradicted themselves), I am bound by the Scriptures I have quoted and my conscience is captive to the Word of God. I cannot and will not recant anything, since it is neither safe nor right to go against conscience. May God help me. Amen"Here I stand. I can do no other"  By Rev. Dr.  Marin Luther

« PREV
NEXT »

No comments

Post a Comment